Background & Current Emphasis
Scott has honed his eDiscovery skills while managing projects at Proteus since 2015. Prior to joining the team, he was a document review attorney with Black Letter Discovery, and a staff attorney in Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s litigation department from 2012 to 2014. Scott has also worked as a law clerk and associate attorney for other Indianapolis-area firms practicing in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, family law, and property law.
Scott’s practice involves regular management and delivery of eDiscovery and information governance services to a wide variety of local, regional, and national clients. He enjoys serving as an intermediary between clients, outside counsel, eDiscovery vendors, and document review teams.
For over five years, Scott has engaged in various high-profile document review projects, including as a first line reviewer, a QC reviewer, a team leader, and a project manager. He has worked on projects ranging from medical device litigation (for a Fortune 100 subsidiary) to contract litigation (for a multinational chemical corporation).
- J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2010
- B.A. from Anderson University in 1999 as a History and Broadcast Communications double major
- University of Ulster’s Magee College in Londonderry (N.I.), intern for the BBC and the Derry Journal
- Indianapolis Bar Association member
- eDiscovery CLE contributor, featured by the Indianapolis Bar Association and The Indiana Lawyer