Background & Current Emphasis
Ryan Rieff is a project manager and associate attorney focused on managing efficient eDiscovery projects. Ryan joined Proteus in 2018, bringing nearly three years of experience in the eDiscovery field. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a document review attorney, becoming proficient in several document review platforms including Relativity, Viewpoint, and Ringtail.
Ryan’s practice centers around guiding clients and reviewers through large scale document productions. Ryan utilizes targeted searches and project reports to maximize efficiency and value in all matters. His experience in technology driven review and litigation management support Proteus and MBCB’s full service support to clients. Ryan also supports the firm’s marketing and business development efforts.
Ryan has worked on document review projects in a wide range of matters. He has participated on several large projects, including a complex copyright infringement dispute involving a Fortune 100 software company. Ryan has been part of first pass, quality control and privilege review teams.
Ryan has been awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Professional Responsibility and completed a legal externship at the Indiana Gaming Commission. Prior to entering law school, Ryan worked as a paralegal at the St. Joseph County Prosecutor’s Office.
- J.D. from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Professional Responsibility
- Legal externship at the Indiana Gaming Commission
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in History from Indiana University
- Indiana State Bar Association member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, E-Discovery, Information Governance and Cybersecurity Section member